Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mae Govannen, I want to thank each of you for taking your time to follow me, it means a lot! I started this account approximately 24 weeks ago and have slowly been gaining the best Tolkien fans and followers I have ever come across. I really hope you guys enjoy my posts because I put a lot of time into them and my goal is to expand your knowledge on various topics within Tolkien's legendarium. I realize not all of you who follow me are in tune with Tolkien's books and poems and various works, but I hope seeing my posts inspires you to read everything he has to offer. I personally consider Tolkien to be a genius when it comes to storytelling and most of all in depth and detail. I could write much more about this but I won't for the sake of this post. I know most of you don't know a thing about me(except @tolkien_is_the_master) and the reason is because I don't want you guys to focus on me as the admin or as a person, I want you to think of my account as a mere vessel to what types of facts and stories you could potentially become familiar with if you pursue Tolkien's works. As Tolkien himself wouldn't want us breaking down his story looking for themes or allegories(He despises this, as stated in "On Fairy-Stories") So I try to stick to that message in my own doings with this account. Anyway I really hope you guys continue to follow me and enjoy my posts, and don't be shy to get to know me on my personal account @ghekyll -James#letstalkarda

No comments:

Post a Comment